the Butterfly Effect

"change one thing, change everything..."

Funneh quotes [de 1 mai]

Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.

What you call dog with no legs? ... Don't matter what you call him, he ain't gonna come.

Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance?

What are the three words guaranteed to humiliate men everywhere? 'Hold my purse.'

Marriage is give and take. You'd better give it to her or she'll take it anyway.

He who laughs last didn't get it.

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

There are three sides of an arguement -- your side, my side and the right side.

Car service: If it ain't broke, we'll break it.

Ideas don't stay in some minds very long because they don't like solitary confinement.

Note - The key to a good relationship is the key. Give me back the key.

Whatever it is -- I didn't do it![it wasn't me :-"]

Dogs have Owners, Cats have Staff. 

1 comentarii:

aia cu psihologul e geniala=))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

 

Trimiteți un comentariu